This policy, together with the Terms and Conditions, provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you provide to Elizabeth Inniss Writing Services (EIWS), or that we collect from you.
Information we collect:
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to search strings, referring websites, entry and exit pages and other data. This is anonymous, aggregate statistical data that cannot be used to identify you personally.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you make contact with us.
• Information that you provide by filling in the sign-up form on our website.
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information:
Any personal information that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
• To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Disclosing your information:
We do not share your details with any third parties except when you have given us explicit permission, or where we are legally required to do so.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy.